Sunday, June 26, 2016

Book a Day: Mr. Pants Camping Catastrophe!

My Cute Graphics
My #bookaday for today is Mr. Pants Camping Catastrophe! by Scoot McCormick. Click here for a summary on Goodreads. This is the fourth installment of the Mr. Pants graphic novel series and just as good as the three others. The kids LOVE this series and during the year I could not keep the books on the shelf! In this book Mr. Pants wants to be a Rugged Ranger. He thinks he will have a lot of fun camping, shooting arrows, and being out in the wilderness. I'm a lot like Mr. Pants, I like the whole idea of camping. But in reality I'm a hotel kind of person! I love hiking and visiting the National Parks, but I like to sleep in a bed and have running water! The only part that I really love about camping is the smores!! They are totally my weakness. I've even been known to make them in the microwave!

26796306
Look for this book next year in the HES Media Center!

What have you been reading? Share in the comments! 

Don't forget about the Take a BOOK on Vacation Program! Click on the link for more information!

Happy Reading!!

Miss Hazuda (@HESMediaCenter)

No comments:

Post a Comment