Saturday, June 25, 2016

Book A Day: Dory And The Real True Friend

My Cute Graphics

One of my favorite things about summer is all the time I have to read! This summer I'm reading the Black-Eyed Susan books so that I'm ready for next year. I'm also reading a mix of picture books, nonfiction books, and chapter books. I also will throw in a few grown up book and some professional books during my vacation. Right now in between the kids books, I'm reading a biography on Alexander Hamilton and the book about the musical Hamilton! I am a closet history nerd!

23281632The book I'm posting about today is Dory And The Real True Friend by Abby Hanlon. Click here for a summary on Goodreads. This book is the sequel to Dory Fanstasmagory. This book is a whole lot of fun to read. It is a great chapter book for those students who are going into Second Grade and Third Grade as an independent read. It would also make a great read aloud for those students going into Kindergarten and First Grade. This book is a great follow up to Hanlon's first book. I found myself laughing out loud many times. If you like Junie B. Jones, you will like Dory! And the best news is that Dory will be in a third book, Dory Dory Black Sheep. It will be published on September 20, 2016!

Happy Reading!!

Miss Hazuda (@HESMediaCenter)

No comments:

Post a Comment