Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Take A BOOK On Vacation At Disney!


I have always been a huge Disney fan! I have some great memories of my grandparents, my parents, and I traveling to Walt Disney World many times. My favorite picture I have is one that shows me holding hands with Donald Duck (my FAVORITE character) walking to breakfast.

I was thrilled to get a picture from Gabby, a soon to be fourth grader at HES from Disney, specifically Blizzard Beach. Great to see that she remember to bring a book with her so she could read while taking a break from the water. Disney World is about 1,000 miles away from HES. Can't wait to talk to Gabby when we come back and see what her favorite part was.


Don't forget to keep sending in those pictures.

I'll have a post later on this week about what I've been reading.

Happy Reading!!

Miss Hazuda (@HESMediaCenter) 

No comments:

Post a Comment