Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Have I Got A Book For You: The Memory Book


This book review was completed by Abby in Fifth Grade.

Title of Book:  The Memory Book

Author:  Carolyn Coman and Rob Shepperson

Summary:  The book was about two girls named Hope and Honey.  Honey gets left in the middle of nowhere.  Hope gets a letter that she needs to go to the WWMB (World Wide Memory Bank).

Reasons I liked the book:  I liked the book because I loved how her sister goes in the memory bank.  In the end Hope and Honey get back together.


I would give this book 5 stars!!






This is another book that is in my to-read pile.  I didn't get a lot of reading done over Spring Break, so my to-read pile hasn't gotten any smaller.  In fact it has gotten bigger!

Happy Reading!!

Miss Hazuda

No comments:

Post a Comment