Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Have I Got A Book For You: Like Pickle Juice On A Cookie


This book review was completed by McKayla in Fourth Grade.

Title of Book:  Like Pickle Juice On A Cookie

Author:  Julie Sternberg

Summary:  This is a book about a girl named Eleanor.  She is a very smart kid.  In the beginning she had a very bad day.

Reasons I liked the book:  Eleanor is a very generous character! I love the book Like Pickle Juice On A Cookie.  I hope one day you will read it!


I would give this book 5 stars!!




I was thrilled when I read this book.  So many kids came to my mind as I was reading, I knew they would love it!  Ever since McKayla checked out this book, I don't think it has been on the shelf!  The sequel, Like Bug Juice On A Hamburger is being published on April 2, 2013.  I can't wait to read it and then share it with the students!

Happy Reading!!

Miss Hazuda

No comments:

Post a Comment