Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Two Great Books!!

The first book suggestion I have is a picture book.  The book is Boy + Bot by Ame Dyckman.  It is about a boy who finds a Robot in the woods.  This book is a wonderful story about caring and friendship!  I highly recommend this book.  Has it become one of my absolute favorites, affirmative!!!  I don't buy too many books to go in my personal collection anymore, but this is one that has a special place on my shelf! Click here to visit Ame Dyckman's blog.  Below is the book trailer.




The second book suggestion I have is one that just had its book birthday yesterday. (A book birthday means the day the book is published.)  The book is The Secret of the Fortune Wookiee by Tom Angleberger.  This is the third installment in the Origami Yoda series.  In this book Dwight is not attending McQuarrie Middle School, which means that the kids are on there own without Origami Yoda.  But then Fortune Wookiee makes an appearance and starts to give advice.  If you want to find out what happens, you have to read the book.  Click here to visit Tom Angleberger's website.  

We will have two copies of each book available for checkout next year at the HES Library.

Happy Reading!!

Miss Hazuda

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Miss Hazuda! Thanks so much for this post! (You should've seen Bot! He was SO excited!) And I went to Tom Angleberger's FORTUNE WOOKIEE launch--it was a BLAST! Terrific series! :)

    ReplyDelete