Thursday, August 30, 2012

The School Year Has Begun!!

So excited this year has gotten started!  We have already had a lot of fun in the Media Center!  I was really excited that Mrs. Lorenz, our new Media Assistant, got to start working this week.  I think she is going to be a great fit for the Media Center.

In Third, Fourth, and Fifth Grade this year, our first activity was a QR Code Scavenger Hunt on our iPod Touches!  The kids learned about library policies and some neat facts about me.  The kids had a lot of fun learning this way.  Many were heard to say "This is SO much fun!"  I'll try next week to post some pictures from this activity next week.

I also have a few more "Take a BOOK on Vacation" pictures to post on the blog, so keep checking back!

Happy Reading!!

Miss Hazuda

No comments:

Post a Comment