Sunday, August 19, 2012

More Take a BOOK on Vacation Pictures!!

I have just been amazed so far with all the pictures that have been sent to me over the summer.  Since this was something new, I was hoping for maybe one or two kids to send in pictures.  I was so happy to get as many as I have, including some from the wonderful HES staff!  If you go on vacation during the school year, please feel free to send in your pictures and I will post them on the HES Media Center Blog.





Now onto the newest pictures I received a few days ago.  I think that these qualify as the furthest away from HES.  Isabella, an incoming third grader, and her family traveled to Italy. It was approximately 4370 miles from HES! These two pictures were taken in Venice Italy.  While in Italy Isabella and her family also visited Pisa and Rome. 




Isabella is reading a great Goosebumps book by R.L. Stine!  I just love this series! It was first published when I was beginning college.  I remember getting many of my reluctant readers during student teaching and my first year of teaching third grade hooked on reading through these books.


Thanks to Isabella and her mom for sharing the pictures.

Happy Reading!!

Hope to see everyone at Open House on Tuesday!

Miss Hazuda

No comments:

Post a Comment