Thursday, July 20, 2017

Summer Reading

www.mycutegraphics.com





I can't believe that it is already late July! Where has the summer gone? I know that I have not done a great job of keeping this blog updated last school year. There was just so much going on last year, before I knew it the year was over. My goal is to update once a week this school year. I will be also posting some events from last year as well. I'm going to try to do some "Throwback Thursday" posts.

This summer I've been doing some reading. Of course, most have been books that are going in our library. But I managed to fit in three grown-up books on vacation. I read one of the books on the Maryland Black-Eyed Susan Book Award, Full Cicada Moon by Marilyn Hilton. To see the list of other books on the lists see the links below. They will be available for check out to the students this coming school year. If they read 5 or more books, students can earn a spot on the Black-Eyed Susan Wall of Fame.





 Hope everyone is having a great summer and doing lots of reading! Keep checking back for more updates! If you have read a great book, please post it in the comments.

Miss Hazuda(@HESMediaCenter)

No comments:

Post a Comment