Sunday, March 16, 2014

Snow Day Reading

My Snow Day Reading Pile
I can't believe that I'm talking about maybe another snow day! It seems unreal that we are getting snow again. I made sure that I went to the Public Library on Saturday so I could have some books to read if I happen to be home. I was also excited to get my book order from Amazon, which added to my pile. I got some new books for the HES Library Media Center. A few that I got were: the next in the Origami Yoda series (Princess Labelmarker to the Rescue), the next in the Marty McGuire series (Marty McGuire Has Too Many Pets), and the third in the Floors trilogy (The Field of Wacky Inventions). I know the students will love them as much as I have. I admit, I started reading a bit already.

Hope everyone stays safe and warm. Please share what you are reading during this maybe snow day in the comments section.

I'll be posting soon about what we have been working on the the Library Media Center. Stay tuned!

Happy Reading!!
Miss Hazuda (@HESMediaCenter)

No comments:

Post a Comment