Friday, July 26, 2013

More Take a BOOK on Vacation Pictures!!


I was so excited to get these pictures from Anabel, Eliza, and Leo.  The kids and their family made their annual trip to Maine.  In Maine the stayed in Weld, which is 667 miles away from Hollywood Elementary School.  While in Weld, the kids participated in the summer reading program sponsored by the public library.  Here is Leo and Eliza outside the library with some of the books that they checked out.




Eliza and her book.
During their visit, they had lots of rain which made for lots of reading!  My favorite type of vacation!!  Anabel, Eliza, Leo and their family also stayed in Rumford Maine.  I've actually been to Rumford Maine when I was visiting friends in New Hampshire a few years ago.  While Anabel, Eliza, and Leo were in Rumford, they made sure they visited the public library.  Leo picked a great book, Big Smelly Bear by Britta Teckentrup to read.  Eliza picked one of my favorites, I Like Me by Nancy Carlson to read.  Anabel picked a really great nonfiction book to read.  This summer I'm trying to read more nonfiction books, because they are not always my first choice.  
Leo and his book.
Anabel and her nonfiction book.






Keep checking back because I've got three more posts coming up with some great pictures.  Also if you haven't sent in any pictures yet, there is still time!

Happy Reading!!

Miss Hazuda

No comments:

Post a Comment