Wednesday, September 5, 2012

More "Take A BOOK on Vacation" Pictures from the Summer

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while.  I have trying to get organized with all the beginning of year stuff I have had to do.  I finally feel like I can focus on more things.  It has been a great start to school this year!  As soon as I look at the pictures from the QR Scavenger Hunt, I will post a few pictures.





I've got a few pictures from Anabel E., Eliza E. and Leo E. that were taken on their trip to Maine this summer.  It looks like they had some great weather and the views are incredible!!





Their family has stayed in Maine each and every summer, dating back to 1958! They always take along plenty of books to read because the cabins they rent do not have television or Internet - the peaceful surroundings of Lake Webb and the Tumbledown Mountain region create the perfect place to read a good book!









These pictures were taken in Weld, Maine at the Center Hill Overlook which is 672 miles from HES.  Thanks to Anabel, Eliza, Leo and their mom for sending in their great pictures!



Happy Reading!!

Miss Hazuda

No comments:

Post a Comment