Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Have I Got A Book For You: Extreme Babymouse


Extreme Babymouse (Babymouse, #17)
This book review was completed by Rebecca in Fifth Grade.

This is the first of two book reviews on Babymouse books!  A group of Fifth Grade girls have discovered this graphic novel series and I haven't had many in the Babymouse basket since!


Title:  Extreme Babymouse

Author:  Jennifer L. Holm & Matthew Holm

Summary:  Babymouse was jealous because she didn't get to go snowboarding, but Babymouse's dad's friend knows the that perfect snow is at Snowy Mountain.  But she gets there and she is till jealous!

Reasons I liked the book:  It's funny!  I LOVE Babymouse.  I love the authors who wrote it!


I would give this book 5 stars!



I believe we have the entire Babymouse series in the HES Media Center.  We also have the entire series of Squish, who was introduced in the book Babymouse: Mad Scientist.

Babymouse has her own website.  Click here to visit the site.


Happy Reading!!

Miss Hazuda

No comments:

Post a Comment