Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Have I Got A Book For You: BabyMouse (Queen of the World)

Here is our second student book review on a Babymouse book!  In fact, this book review is on the very first  Babymouse book!

This book review was completed by Hailey Jo in Fifth Grade.

Title of Book:  Baby Mouse: Queen of the World

Author:  Jennifer L. Holm & Matthew Holm

Summary:  Babymouse is trying to fit in with the popular girls.  She was upset about how the girls picked on her, so she tries to get a invitation to the girls party.

Reasons I liked the book:  I loved the Babymouse: Queen of the World because girls can feel that way and its a great message, if yo feel the way Babymouse does!  Go to the Library and look for Babymouse: Qeen of the World.


I would give this book 5 stars!



In the previous post I gave a link to the official Babymouse site.  The author, Jennifer L. Holm has her own website.  Click here to visit the site.  She also writes books other than Babymouse.  I've read a few and I really like them!

Happy Reading!!

Miss Hazuda

No comments:

Post a Comment