Friday, January 25, 2013

Have I Got A Book For You: The Sisters Grimm series

This review was completed by Kate in Fourth Grade.

Title of Book:  The Sisters Grimm series


Author:  Michael Buckley


Summary:  Two orphans, Sabrina and Daphne's parents  disappeared.  They went to many crazy foster families and always escaped.  They were sent to live the their "grandmother" and have a magical journey with fairy tale characters.


Reasons I Liked the Book:  I love fairy tales.  They take me so many places.  The first book is a little boring, but when you get past it, it is the best book ever! I think you should read The Sisters Grimm series.



I would give this book 5 stars!!


We have almost in entire Sisters Grimm series in our library at school.  Take Kate's recommendation and check out the series if you haven't tried it!

Happy Reading!!

Miss Hazuda

1 comment:

  1. Kate, thanks so much for the nice review and the pic with Book 3! That's what we in the business call good product placement! I'm glad you liked the book and hope you'll keep reading until then end. Until then, there's lots of money to be made in book reviews! Best, Michael Buckley

    ReplyDelete