Monday, July 30, 2012

Another Take a Book on Vacation Picture

I was so excited when my I checked my email and found another picture from an Clara, an incoming First Grader.  In this picture she is taking a vacation from the heat and reading inside.  It looks like Clara is reading a Dr. Seuss book.  I just LOVE books by Dr. Seuss!  I can read them over and over and not get tired of them. 


A huge thank you to Clara and her mom for sending us a great picture! 


Books like Green Eggs and Ham, The Cat in the Hat, and Hop on Pop are great books for incoming First Graders to be reading alone and tag-team reading with an adult.


Keep those pictures coming.  Click here to find out all the information about "Take a BOOK on Vacation".


Happy Reading!!


Miss Hazuda

No comments:

Post a Comment